Head Coach: Jake Yost
- Former assistant coach at Cleveland High School 2011
- Head Coach Cleveland High School since 2012
- 2013 Dual and Traditional High School State Championships
- Two time Southern Conference Champion at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Three time State Champion at Soddy-Daisy High School.
Assistant Coach: Eric Phillips
- Former head Coach at Cleveland Middle School and Cleveland High School.
- 2008 & 09 Tennessee State Middle School Champions.
- Former head coach of Dr. Krop H.S. in Florida
- Was assistant coach at NW Whitlfield H.S. before going to Florida.
- Wrestled at U.T.C.
Assistant Coach: Joey Knox
Assistant Coach: Al Miller
- 40 years Head Coaching Experience
- Coached 5 Tennessee State Championship teams.
- Led 7 U.S.A. wrestling teams on international trips.
- Vice President of Tennessee Wrestling Federation.
- Inducted in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
Assistant Coach Duane Shriver
- Established junior high wrestling program and coached CHS varsity in 1971
- In 1977 he officially resigned as head coach. Coach Al Miller took the position.
- Continues to assist in coaching JV and Varsity at CHS.
Assistant Coach: B.R. Blair
- Asst. coach at Cleveland Middle with Coach Phillips.
- Dad to Brentwood H.S. head coach, Joe Blair.